We base our work on research and experience in empowering women and girls to realise their own social and economic wellbeing, as they define it themselves.
Our work around building New Zealanders' financial capability is based on the research and experience of Good Shepherd Microfinance in Australia. The links to this research are provided here.
- Pathways to resilience – The impact of financial conversations on the financial capability of NILS applicants
- Life-changing chats - The impact of the financial conversation on StepUP applicants' financial literacy and capability
- Life-changing loans at no interest
- StepUP loan program: a little help goes a long way
- Women and payday lending
Below are links to research and information about other topics of interest.
- Power to Persuade blog: Women at risk during disasters due to poor understanding of gendered differences
- Center for Financial Inclusion in the US: Online publications
- National Australia Bank initiative: Financial exclusion research