We have developed the Healthy Financial Relationships toolkit from a range of sources, including those listed below.
- Sanders, S. (2015). Strong Beginnings: Financial Equals. WIRE: Melbourne. }
Retrieved from: https://www.wire.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Strong-Beginnings-Final-Report-2015.pdf).
- Scott, A. (2019). Healthy financial Relationships. Lecture Week 12 s2 [mp3] Retrieved from AUT University
- Nicholson, K. (2020). Healthy Financial Relationships. Unpublished Manuscript
- Pennington.S, (2013, April, 29th ), family finances, Sydney Morning Herald
- Morrall. A, (2013, December, 01), Blended families and finances, Tots to Teens
- Blending Families, Pascoe and Barton Investment Advisors and Portfolio Managers
- Edmunds. S, (2020, August, 14th), New Zealand women’s problem: less money, longer lives, Stuff
- Connolly. F, (2019, Nov 7th), Financial abuse: what to do when a loved one uses money as a means to control you. Financially Fit Podcast
Other resources of interest:
- Has a video regarding research about women being seen as spenders and men as investors
- Dumb things couples fight about
- A call to Men: Tony Porter