Discover what events we have coming up or catch up on a previous webinar.
We have a range of topical and interesting events for you to take part in or review in your own time. Find out what’s been going on at Good Shepherd NZ.
Webinar: Money and relationships – why conversations matter
1:00pm-2:00pm, Tuesday, 28th June
– Why conversations about money matter in a relationship
– The challenges people face when it comes to raising this awkward topic
– Steps people can put in place to protect them from changing circumstances
– How the toolkit can provide a wide variety of entry points to open these conversations
– What support is available when money goes wrong in a relationship
Webinar: Understanding Economic Harm
For Economic Harm Awareness Day, our panelists Dr Ayesha Scott from AUT, Martin King from BNZ and NZBA, Jake Lilley from FinCap and Nicola Eccleton from Good Shepherd NZ explored economic harm.
In this webinar you’ll gain insight into what economic harm looks like and how it is different to other forms of harm, why we use the term economic harm and not financial abuse and why economic harm is often invisible.
Plus, our panelists discuss what’s being done overseas to prevent economic harm and how we can adapt that in Aotearoa.
Money and You episode #4: What does economic harm look like?
Dr. Ayesha Scott (AUT), Martin King (BNZ), Nicola Eccleton (Good Shepherd NZ) & Angela Smart (MoneyTalks) discuss harmful financial relationships and what signs to look for.
Join us on our mission to create a world that is just, equal and upholds human rights for all.
Donate today to make an impact.
You can also make a donation, or set up a recurring donation, by contacting us directly